[TYPO3-typo3org] TSConfig manual have vanished from typo3.org
michael at typo3.org
Mon Apr 6 10:19:05 CEST 2009
> i'll do - could we clearify which are docs and which are references? I
> don't see the difference ...
I would say that everything that is no tutorial (read just once) should
be listed as a reference.
But I think it makes most sense to remove the "References" category and
reorder the "Core Documentation" list instead.
For example, I think that these documents belong to "Tutorials" (or just
something else) instead of "Core Documentation":
* Details of Static Templates (doc_statictmpl)
* Documentation template (doc_template)
* TypoScript by example (doc_core_tsbyex)
Additionally, these two should be rewritten from scratch or removed
* doc_core_compclient (doc_core_compclient)
* doc_core_compserv (doc_core_compserv)
Use a newsreader! Check out
More information about the TYPO3-team-typo3org