[TYPO3-typo3org] Translations are broken again

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Sat Apr 4 13:47:24 CEST 2009

Hi!

It appears that TER is not fetching translations from the translation server again. We checked two ends:
- translation server -> correct files are there
- TER mirror after running the update script -> file are absent in TER

Is there anyone here who can fix TER? Without any work on translating TYPO3 is worthless.

If no one can fix it, I can have a look to TER but I will need typo3.org access for it.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team