[TYPO3-typo3org] TER search

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Sat Apr 4 13:47:23 CEST 2009

Hi!

When I search for an extension and the search word is found in the key,
TER will show me the newest version of the extension. BUT... when the
search word is found in the description it may show up an old version
(probably the newest one containing the word).

Try it by searching for "erotea_date". You'll get an age old version of
"date2cal".

It's ok for when I get the old version, but I need a big warning sign
that tells me that this version is not up to date (plus a link to the
newest version).

Masi