[TYPO3-typo3org] TER: Download count is not working properly

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Sat Apr 4 13:47:22 CEST 2009

Francois Suter wrote:

Hi Francois,

> Obviously it's not as important as major core bugs, but for extension
> developers it's really nice to see the download count increase as you
> feel that sharing your work was worth the effort.

that's the point, it's nice, but certainly not important -  the world is
not coming to an end without it, right?!

Of course I would like to know how fast the new kickstarter version
spreads but there're definitely more important things than that.

Now let's put that to an end, please.

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner