[TYPO3-typo3org] Link to TSconfig

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Sep 19 19:33:48 CEST 2008

redacted user schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> Beside every TSconfig field there's a button labelled 'TS', if clicked
> on it a popup opens and a link is shown: 'TSconfig online'. When
> clicking on it you simply get further two links - but no link to tsconfig.
>
> WOuld anybody be so kind and put a link there?
> The correct one:
>
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsconfig/4.1.0/view/1/1/
>

> Thank you so much!
>
> Greetings,
> Boris

Hi Boris,

the problem is that ter_doc miss to render the links for TSref and
Core-Api. Because that the urls are not in the realurl-cache and can't
be resolved. Adding ?no_cache=1 would show them.

So it we find the reason why these doc links are missing and fix it, the
links will work again.

vg Steffen