[TYPO3-typo3org] TER improvements on the way

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Wed Sep 17 09:05:06 CEST 2008

Hi again,

Am 16.09.2008 um 16:24 schrieb Robert Lemke:

> just FYI, I now start working on a few speed / cache-related
> improvements for the ter_fe extension. I will commit my changes to
> the Forge and will then install the updated extension on typo3.org
> via svn update.

Last night I uploaded my changes to the ter_fe extension. Now only a
fraction of the original cache data should be built (because the
extension version number does not appear in the URL anymore).

I also removed the "Reviewed Extensions" list, because it wasn't very
useful anyway considering the amount of reviews we had.

Finally, typo3.org now runs on TYPO3 4.2.1.

Cheers,
robert