[TYPO3-typo3org] typo3.org/extensions/

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Sep 11 10:48:55 CEST 2008

Francois Suter schrieb:
>> Today trying to search for a manual for an extension I figured out
>> that the /extension/-search is... hold on... broken.
>>
>> This goes for the "Popular" and "Full list" pages aswell where major
>> extensions like tt_news are not included at all, even though it has
>> more than 260.000 alltime-downloads(like shown in the extension manager).
>
> The whole extensions section is badly broken. Is anyone working on this?
> Could we have some news? Can we help in some way?
>
> Cheers

Hi,

i'm working on the ter_fe extension and made already modifications. This
was planned for relaunch, but if it's broken let see what's possible.

Full list doesn't meake sense IMHO, i was thinking about an alphabetic
index so there anre not 3000 extension shown on one page.

I already filled issues on forge about that.

vg Steffen