[TYPO3-typo3org] Core Blog

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Sep 2 15:49:48 CEST 2008

Patrick Gaumond schrieb:
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>
>> What do you think about a Core Blog where new features are presented
>> with a little usecase or TS snippet needed for? This could also be a
>> treasure chest for finding useful and spare documented features
>
> No one will say -1 on that.
>
> But before suggesting that, did you get any input from CoreDevs ? Is
> there someone already interested ?
>
> Technically, Dmitry and Thomas are already both Core-bloggers but not on
> buzz.typo3.org.
>
> Patrick

Hi Patrick,

it's not said that the blog entry has to be done from a core dev. I also
would be offer to do some as i know what is committed to svn.

At least the author of patch can offer a text for the feature
description as it is also needed for pending documentation.

And i often post my ideas without asking internally and without any
pressure of realization. if there is enough positive reaction on this i
will talk to core devs and other related people to get it realized

vg Steffen