[TYPO3-typo3org] Contact via TER

Georg Ringer news at ringerge.org
Mon Nov 10 08:16:42 CET 2008

Ingo Renner wrote:
> provide an email address

I won't. And still, the contact form needs to check if there is a valid
email address provided

>> b) If not true, maybe show the text which has been inserted. In this
>> case it would be my url.
>
> to get you a "sponsored" link on typo3.org for free? Don't think so.

LOL you are kidding right? No bot can't use this url because it just
works after submitting a form and I got hundreds of sponsored links on
typo3.org for free, in all my manuals.

You don't really get me: I like the current situation because I get
fewer mails with "oh this doesn't work" but it may not be good for the
community.

Georg