[TYPO3-typo3org] Categorized ext. repository and other thoughts...

Daniel Hinderink daniel at typo3.org
Wed May 21 12:56:35 CEST 2008

Hi Stig,

thanks for your proposals.

I can only speak for t3reorg, a clear border of those two projects is
still to be defined.

the concept for community functions built around the TER, under which
heading I also see your ideas, is nowhere near being finished.

In fact a requirements process is yet to start.

Secondly, getting feedback on a draft of the specification, once that is
available, is yet to be organized. That will however not be done by
publishing the document and then waiting for comments through mailling
lists, etc. since that is not efficient.

Usually the events are a good place for a workshop of that sort, or
something comparable where all attendants can actually discuss things in
real life and refine ideas into something more dense than just a few
ideas tossed in and left to rot or flower.

cheers

Daniel