[TYPO3-typo3org] Categorized ext. repository and other thoughts...

Stig Nørgaard Færch stig at 8620.dk
Tue May 20 16:53:26 CEST 2008

I remember that there was a talk of categorizing the extension
repository - long ago though.
Is that thought dead?

Also I think that it could be nice, if there were more lists on the
extension section, better describing what is happening in the extension
world.
It could be like an extension frontpage to the world of extensions instead.

Example of lists:
* Popular (like current / total download counts?)
* Hot (last 30days)
* Hot today (what is hot today)
* Featured (selected extensions)
* Best rated (self-explanatory)
* Best joice (a guide list to the best extensions in each important
category)

What do you think?

/Stig