[TYPO3-typo3org] "Sites made with TYPO3"

Ben O'Hear ben at revelate.de
Fri May 16 14:22:47 CEST 2008

> I guess Amazon knows that too but relies on pure mass,
> or just doesn't care about the quality of the ratings.

One thing that Amazon _marketplace_ does is oblige you to provide a
rationale together with your rating of a seller. My guess is that it raises
the barrier to random rating somewhat.

It also opens the possibility to rate the rating ("was this comment
helpful?" type of thing) and / or remove the ratings where the abuser didn't
even bother to be creative in his abuse.

Cheers,

Ben