[TYPO3-typo3org] Abuse of "Sites made with TYPO3" (was: "Sites made with TYPO3")

Christian Hennecke christian.hennecke at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri May 16 00:00:40 CEST 2008

Hello,

I've been keeping an eye on the new Beta Sites made with TYPO3 feature
over the last days. It seems that somebody tried to cheat by rating all
the sites that were displayed on the first page of the list view at that
point with only 1 star. Likewise I am pretty sure that one person rated
his/her own page with 6 stars.

This will obviously become less important with more people rating a
particular site. So I don't know if trying to make cheating harder would
be worth the effort. Still, it somewhat bothers me that some clowns are
bashing other people's good and hard work.
--
"I smell blood and an era of prominent madmen." - W.H. Auden