[TYPO3-typo3org] CLF2, governement in CANADA

Yannick Pavard ypavard at infoglobe.ca
Thu Mar 13 17:22:11 CET 2008

Hi,

I search TEAM for help me to promote "Template and standard for official
canadian governement". Drupal has a *Proof* of *concept here :
*http://drupal.org/node/75536 since 2006.

Look english version here : http://liquidvisual.ca/clf1gcca/en/home

I work on preview version for TYPO3 for my job and present it for
governement. If TYPO3 hosting this project, that would have more impact.

Can you give me contact for TEAM DESIGN or another group ?

And sorry for my bad english.. it's not me that work directly with
canadian governement lol.. I prefer to speak french generally...

Thank You