[TYPO3-typo3org] wrong extension manual section links

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Tue Mar 4 12:23:10 CET 2008

Hi,

> The manual of the extension "A Better Tag Cloud" (vgetagcloud) comes
> with broken links for section 1.3. They link to ter search results
> instead of the "Configuration" section of the manual:
>
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/vge_tagcloud/1.1.0/view/toc/0/

Oh, my poor manual! ;-)

I've met that behavior every now and then with various extensions. I
guess it can only be added to the list of bugs that haunt the TER. I
don't know if the typo3.org team has also planned a debug session of
tx_ter... Maybe we could have a TER bug squashing party at T3DD08?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter