[TYPO3-typo3org] potential usergroup

Philip Clooth pclooth at gfu.net
Fri Jun 6 15:38:05 CEST 2008

Hi everybody!

Thanks a lot for your comments and suggestions.
Unfortunately I will be no longer the responsible
for this topic, I will leave Cologne and I can only
be in the GFU on fridays.

We will probably leave the usergroup topic for a little while
but if there is a general interest inside the community and if
there are enough people in or around Cologne who want their own
Usergroup, I'm pretty sure the GFU will provide workspace
and infrastructure.

Thanks to everybody,
greetz
Phil

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Philip Clooth

GFU Cyrus AG
Taubenholzweg 1
51105 Köln-Deutz

Tel: 0221/82809-0
Fax: 0221/82809-50

Vorstand: Hagen Cyrus, Karsten Kiesel
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Peter Hecker

Amtsgericht Köln HRB 60463

* This e-mail is intended for the addressee(s) named above only. As this e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information,
if you are not the named addressee(s) or the person responsible for delivering the message to the named addressee(s), please telephone us immediately.
The contents of this e-mail should not be disclosed to any other person nor copies taken.