[TYPO3-typo3org] Featurerequest: support.typo3.org RSS feeds just main posts

Jonas Dübi admin at commandline.ch
Tue Jan 29 09:40:37 CET 2008

Hello everyone

Thank you very much for support.typo3.org, it's really great and helps a
lot if you just want to read and search trough the typo3 community.

It would be great if the RSS feeds would only contain the main posts.
Because if you have all posts within the RSS feed, which are not
organized by threads, it's to much.

I read all posts from bugs, typo3org and core to keep up with the
"important" movement within typo3, but I just wanna read the main posts
and not all answers.

If you need some help for that I would love to make a patch, just tell
me which extension and how you build up the RSS Linklist.

Best regards,
Jonas