[TYPO3-typo3org] Images screwed on typo3.com

Jan-Hendrik [DD] jh at digitaldistrict.de
Fri Jan 11 17:24:36 CET 2008

Hello,

it's happening every now and then, that these images render wrong. We do
have a whole new platform including an uptodate TYPO3 version (well, not
anymore), since more than a year, which was requested by DH. There was
hurry in it, but since it's setup, nothing at all happend, nor questions
related were answered. I shut it down yesterday :-) I can always start
it again surly. If I remember right, we should not take over the old
installation, but Daniel or others wanted to take over content manualy.
If someone takes care of it, please also include Claudio into that
discussion, as he was interested in this move as well to also include
the edu-platform. And of course tell me to start the environment and
maybe add users.

I don't have any news or current information about this since then.

Jan-Hendrik