[TYPO3-typo3org] Headers in TER-Documentations (CSS)

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Fri Jan 4 12:39:09 CET 2008

Hi Ernesto,

as far as I know Sebastian already suggested to have different styles
for the different header types but it was rejected as someone said it
won't fit to the CI or something like that.

Anyway, I find the pro-arguments convincing enough to just add the
styles to the main style, so I've just done it.

cheers
Ingmar

>>> Ernesto

--