[TYPO3-typo3org] TYPO3 snippets

Tue Aug 26 14:20:01 CEST 2008

Hi Steffen

Yes its nice to have it there :)

Is it actually possible to edit a submitted snippet? I have not yet tried it,
so I was just wondering.

Furthmore its sad that the layout breaks when viewing a snippet. (the site
gets too wide)

What kind of highlighting is used for typoscript? I'm asking because there
exists a script to highlight TS and directly link to the tsref. It is not
perfect but maybe this should be improved and used on the wiki too.

You can see it in action on: paste.phlogi.net or an example:

http://paste.phlogi.net/some_setup-1/

Cheers

Cyrill Helg