[TYPO3-typo3org] Now security issues due to no way to post

Peter Russ peter.russ at 4many.net
Fri Apr 11 21:51:49 CEST 2008

Hi All,

I tried to start a request about security issues.
In the backend ext manager I clicked on "TYPO3 security team", got
redirected to http://typo3.org/teams/security/, no idea where to post a
security issue there, click on contact us as that seemed to me to be the
most accurate one, landed on http://typo3.org/teams/security/contact-us/
clicked on javascript:linkTo_UnCryptMailto('pdlowr-vhfxulwbCwbsr61ruj');
and got lost....

I think this should be improved as at the current situiation this sytems
is not very helpful IMHO. Otherwise people might post to other channels ;-)

Regs. Peter.

--
4Many® Services			Dipl.-Ing. Peter M. Russ

Hauptstr. 2			Tel: +49 (8152) 98 27 660
D-82229 Seefeld			Fax: +49 (8152) 98 27 662

USt-Id: DE814182513		http://www.4many.net