[TYPO3-typo3org] Documents from the merrychristmas Podcast

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Sep 19 09:31:54 CEST 2007

Hi,

> What filetype is it? and why no upload to TER?

It's not a t3d file. It's just a collection if files in an archive. I
have it stored locally as a ZIP file.

I don't know if it's such a good idea to set it up as an extension,
since the podcast points to merrychristmas.typo3.org and not to the TER.
Actually I have mailed Kasper about that and he replied that he was well
aware of the issue and trying to work on it...

In the meantime I'm sending you my archive by PM, please do whatever you
can with it.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter