[TYPO3-typo3org] single-sign-on from mantis also for the wiki?

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Fri Oct 26 01:20:56 CEST 2007

Hello Sebastian,

wonderful! Let's do that next week. Yesterday I created an account at
single-signon-website so I could downloaded the adapter-files for
mediawiki and the client. The adapter-version is from 2005, so I hope I
can use it. But I think we CAN, because the wiki-engine 1.6.8 is
stone-age. ;-)

When do you have time?

Until sso is ready I've put in a fancy captcha. Just try it, it's nice.
I had to optimize the originally one, because the author of the
"Buchstabensalat"-bot is very aggressive and changed his code because we
blocked him using bot-trap and wiki-blocking. Last night he used 5 IPs
to change pages in our wiki.

Cheers!
Daniel