[TYPO3-typo3org] support.typo3.org: Lack of response from Alex of TEK Dev in US

Elmar Hinz elmar07 at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 24 19:43:40 CET 2007

Michael Cannon wrote:

> Just stepping back a little here.
>
> What is it that we are wanting to accomplish with support.typo3.org?
>
> What kind of resource do we want it to be?
>
> In the past it was a forum like mailing list aggregator.
>
> Michael
>
> -----
> Michael Cannon
> President of Cannonbose, LLC
> +1 (800) 559-9773   |   +1 (603) 559-9773   |   Fax : +1 (802) 609-2776

Hi,

all this pages have technical solutions to display the lists. So it should
be really easy.

  http://www.typo3-jack.net : vBulletin®
  http://www.nabble.com     : http://www.nabble.com/more/PoweredBy.jtp
  http://www.typo3board.com : phpBB
  http://typo3.toaster-schwerin.de/ : ???
  http://www.typo24.com/2.html : ???

It's the old problem, that those who would like to setup a solution, don't
have access to typo3.org and those who have access, don't want to setup a
solution -- no time.

There is an official working group for typo3.org. But instead of shipping a
part of the solution every month, they seem to want to come out with one
big blow. Is there an advantage in this?

Meanwhile important things, that could be fixed with really few efforts,
stay unfixed for a long time. Still have hope for a change in this
procedure, if more people insist upon.

Kind regards

Elmar