[TYPO3-typo3org] TYPO3.org meeting schedule

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Thu May 31 23:49:34 CEST 2007

Mathias Schreiber [TYPO3] wrote:
> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>> Friday is not possible for me. but i would like to join at saturday,
>> will that be same place same time ?
>
> Yes :)
>
> But this might depend on the way that friday evening works out, might
> become 11:00...

Hi Guys,

I feel a bit uncomfortable about the meeting. I have a busy schedule and want to
know what we'll be doing and at what time we start and end and what subjects
will be discussed. It does not seem enough just to just say let's meet.
Matthias! I think you already had a presentation intended for T3DD07 so we could
start with that. I think things can be dealt with in a day. If there is a second
day I would like to know the schedule for that day too. If there isn't any
schedule it does not seem to make any sense to come at all. I have a special
interest in displaying the documentation on TYPO3.org so I could talk half an
hour about that.

Matthias? Could you put together some schedule or do you have some other ideas?

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators :: creation and innovation