[TYPO3-typo3org] Dates for the Meeting

Mathias Schreiber [TYPO3] mathias at typo3.org
Tue May 29 15:01:29 CEST 2007

ben van 't ende [netcreators] schrieb:
> If I may be so bold to ask. Anything of a schedule yet? Starttime / endtime?

I'd suggest to start at 10:00 at Birkenstr. 71, 40233 Düsseldorf (our
company office)

I will expect everybody to arrive at different times so it might be
easier to start off at 10:00 than earlier.

The schedule will be more or less dynamic, depending on how fast we get
through the topics.

First off, we will have a brainstorming what to change/add/remove from
the site, then we will try to prioritize and finally we will assign team
heads for the tasks.

So much for the rough (!) agenda.

all the best
Mathias

P.S. does anyone have problems with food from portugal?
If not, I'd like to have dinner at a nice restaurant not too far from here.