[TYPO3-typo3org] Debugging results for caching issue at typo3.org

Elmar HInz elmar.hinz at team.MINUS.red.DOT.net
Wed Mar 14 18:02:53 CET 2007

>> Sorry. That was an artefact of mine. Works again with the full page:
>> 246.7 KB
>
> I have seen strange effects with php5 bfore depending on the order in
> which php-extensions were loaded. Can you show us your extensions.ini ?

Hi Wolfgang,

I switched a DB field between MEDIUMBLOB and TEXT to and fro, to see
the content with phpMyAdmin. That surely caused the strange effect.

My php.ini is the default of ubuntu. I activated mysql, gd and increased
the limit of the memory to 32. That's all to discover. :-)

Regards

Ellmar