[TYPO3-typo3org] Extensions disappeared from TER

Wolfgang Zenker zenker at punkt.de
Tue Mar 6 12:50:55 CET 2007

Hi,

* Oliver Klee <typo3-german-01 at oliverklee.de> [070306 12:44]:
> three of my extensions have disappeared from TER during the last 48
> hours. The extension keys are realty, kurzfields and formidabledatetime.

> All of these extensions have been uploaded for the first time during the
> last two months. Now they still appear in my list of extension keys, but
> their upload counter says "none", and they cannot be found using the
> search function anymore.

> NB: I haven't been contacted by the security team (and I doubt the
> "kurzfields" extension could have a security problem as it doesn't
> contain any code ;-).

> Does anyone know what to make of this? Should I just re-upload these
> extensions and hope for the best?

we had some problems on one of the servers this morning, so maybe the
update of the extensions listings failed for some reason. The extension
files are still in the repository. I suggest waiting for the next update
run tonight; if they still don't show up then I'ld dig deeper into the
problem.

Wolfgang