[TYPO3-typo3org] quixplorer bug: archive contains 0 files

refalo at arcor.de refalo at arcor.de
Sat Jun 16 16:20:35 CEST 2007

Hello Mads (Brunn).

Sorry, first I tried your old mail address (.dk), but the mail returned with an error.
Maye, this is the wrong team or place to send this mail (to)?

I tried to use your typo3 extensions quixplorer (newest version in repository: 1.7.0) to unpack/extract uploaded files with a backend under Windows XP (TYPO3 WAMP 4.1.1.).

But the extract command seems to be not able to unpack archive files (I tested it with zip files - archived with (1) WinZip, (2) 7-Zip ) when the backend is NOT UNIX:

Message from quixplorer (with files, who contains DEFINITELY MORE THAN ZERO files!) :
The archive contains 0 files.

After I read your source code in t3quixplorer.php for function zipGetList, which assembles the command line, it was obviously for me, why it can't work under windows backends:
$cmd = $unzip.' -l "'.$file.'"';
exec($cmd, $list, $ret);

It would be nice, if you could extend your extension in the next version with the feature, to configure an "generic" command (line with special syntax) with absolute (or relative) path, executable name, a few parameters... for triggering a php exec function in a general way...

So it would be possible for every quixplorer user to configure his own unpack commando (or whatever) on his own operating system...

What is your opinion?

P.S.: I give you the associated thread from a german typo3 forum (maybe you can read german language?):
http://www.typo3forum.net/forum/alle-anderen-extensions/21287-quixplorer-extract-files-0-files.html

Thanks for response, refalo.

Viel oder wenig? Schnell oder langsam? Unbegrenzt surfen + telefonieren
ohne Zeit- und Volumenbegrenzung? DAS TOP ANGEBOT JETZT bei Arcor: günstig
und schnell mit DSL - das All-Inclusive-Paket für clevere Doppel-Sparer,
nur  39,85 €  inkl. DSL- und ISDN-Grundgebühr!
http://www.arcor.de/rd/emf-dsl-2