[TYPO3-typo3org] TYPO3.org RL meeting Date/Time & Adress !?!

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu Jun 7 18:40:49 CEST 2007

>> - How ... can we get there, if we come via Train?
>
> Take Tram 708 or 709 (direction Grafenberg, leave at station
> Birkenstr. and walk into Birkenstr. to the right.
> About 300m you will reach No. 71

Update:

708 => Direction Derendorf => Leave at Birkenstr. and walk the rest
709 or 719 => Direction Gerresheim => Don't leave at Birkenstr. but at the
nex stop which is Wetterstr. => Don't walk, since it's in front of 71

See you tomorrow

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de