[TYPO3-typo3org] Loss of dependencies and constraints in TER

Tue Jun 5 19:12:21 CEST 2007

> Hi,
>
> I observe that the constraints work for tt_board. So it's probably an
> operating error of mine. I have to look for the differences.

TER behaviour is strange. To get the dependences into TER certain
prerequest have to be matched according to my todays experiences. I didn't
do full experiment rows, so there is an uncertainty of ca. 30% in this
observerations:

 1.) The extension must be installed and activated locally.
 2.) You must choose to do a version update with the upload
 tool (developer update).

Superscribing the current version doesn't set the dependencies.

So after all you can manage to get the dependencies into TER with special
tricks/settings. But if you have other circumstances, the upload tool
seems to have tedious bugs, witch probably consume a lot of time of the
users.

Regards

Elmar