[TYPO3-typo3org] Loss of dependencies and constraints in TER

Tue Jun 5 09:30:10 CEST 2007

Hi,

yesterday I updated all extensions depending on lib/div using dependencies
and version constraints. It looks like they all have lost the dependencies
and constrains in TER, so that updating is a real pain today. Without
knowledge of localconf.php and temp_* files people will be lost.

It looks to me like a severe bug in one of the most central tools of TYPO3.

* Can anybody confirm this bug or is it an operating error of mine?

* If it's a bug, since when is TER in this broken state?

Regards

Elmar