[TYPO3-typo3org] TYPO3.org meeting schedule

Silke Arend sa at externes-management.de
Mon Jun 4 12:52:57 CEST 2007

Hi everybody,

for me it is time to clarify my part in the typo3.org project. It was
announced, originally by Kasper, that I would be preparing a detailed
specification of what needs to be done in terms of typo3.org. This was
meant to be a (discussion) basis for a meeting, the decision making
process, and a project plan.

During the following weeks, with Kasper laying down his leadership
role of the typo3.org project and other changes, the task, that was
intended to be assigned to me, changed somewhat. Later on via the
report on T3A General Assembly it was said that I would be assisting
Matthias in the project.

Since than it became more and more clear to me that I would not be
able to be bring enough benefit to the typo3.org project under the
given circumstances.

I still consider the project very important and I hope your work will
be really successful. And, I would be glad to contribute something
that really helps the project at another point of time.

All the best!

Silke