[TYPO3-typo3org] Rendering manuals

Georg Ringer mail-spam at ringerge.org
Wed Jul 11 17:27:26 CEST 2007

Hello,

Elmar is right.. it happens in the night "here".

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> It would be much more
> comfortable if users could quickly browse manuals for recently uploaded
> extensions. I myself would be happy to look to some manuals on freshly
> uploaded extensions but I hate downloading sxw for that...

It would be already enough that the old manual would get linked with an
prefix "[Previous]" or something like that because the most important
part is still the "What is it about, Screenshots" which doesn't change
too often very much from version to version.

georg