[TYPO3-typo3org] Rendering manuals

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Jul 11 16:37:41 CEST 2007

Hi!

It seems that manuals are rendered not so often these days: uploaded
extension inj the morning and still manual not rendered. Does this
process take too much CPU power to perform? It would be much more
comfortable if users could quickly browse manuals for recently uploaded
extensions. I myself would be happy to look to some manuals on freshly
uploaded extensions but I hate downloading sxw for that...

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/