[TYPO3-typo3org] Loss of dependencies and constraints in TER

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Sat Jul 7 23:53:58 CEST 2007

Hallo Elmar,

> (...) The upload of constraints works in some trials. The new syntax
> is obviously implemented, but doesn't work regularly.
> Hmm, looks like a neverending story. Guess it's not that trivial to solve.
> It's an unstable bug, only 50% replicable.
> I also filed a bug report today: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5919

To me it looks like a very big foreach or while what has 1000 ifs and
endifs and causes problems with the logic. When that's the problem I can
devide it in more than one big if and move some stuff into functions of
that class. That should minimize the complexity.

> I only provided one patch to the TER sources. I don't have the overview. As
> far as I know all sources are public available.
> I suggest that you inform Robert, if you want to dig into that problems, to
> avoid double work. Just in case. Robert will be mainly focused in V5.
Yes. I'm shure he made his mind about it, but didn't have the time to
implement it. I ask him tomorrow/ Sunday.

kind regards
Daniel