[TYPO3-typo3org] Loss of dependencies and constraints in TER
elmar.DOT.hinz at team.MINUS.red.DOT.net
Sat Jul 7 18:08:01 CEST 2007
Daniel Brüßler wrote:
> Anothing could be the fact that we had TWO dependency-settings in
> emconf: the old one $EM_CONF[$_EXTKEY]['dependencies'] and the new one
> $EM_CONF[$_EXTKEY]['constraints']['depends'] . Could be that robert has
> skipped the old one in TER ;-)
Today I come across the problem again. The new setting seems to be part the
problem. Near line 297 of class.em_terconnection.php I find this:
$response = $soap->call('uploadExtension', array('accountData' =>
$accountData, 'extensionData' => $extensionData, ...
Obviously some prepared arrays are submitted for upload here.
If I debug ($extensionData['technicalData']) dependencies are within the
$extensionData[technicalData][dependencies][kind] = depends
$extensionData[technicalData][dependencies][extensionKey] = lib
$extensionData[technicalData][dependencies][versionRange] = 0.0.21-0.0.0
(I also tried 0.0.21- )
But no dependency is displayed in TER after upload. It seems the problem is
on the side of TER and not in the EM.
More information about the TYPO3-team-typo3org