[TYPO3-typo3org] Still problems with uploading extension to TER

Mads Brunn mads at typoconsult.dk
Mon Jan 29 20:36:13 CET 2007

Hi!

Sorry for spamming this list but I still have problems uploading an
extension (the latest version of t3quixplorer) to the TER. I keep
getting this message:

HTTP Error: server failed to send headers

... when I try to upload the extension.

I have tried to upload the extension from different TYPO3 installations
and different servers. The result remains the same.

C'mon. I know you're out there. There must be someone in this community
who are not fooling around on the snowboard hills in Les Deux-Alpes. The
lucky guy / girl who helps me out will receive a signed copy of my
extension, so don't hesitate :o))

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Mads Brunn