[TYPO3-typo3org] Main Navigation Initiative for typo3.org

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Thu Jan 25 19:09:25 CET 2007

Hi,

it's very good! I also hope it gets into.

It's in the list, so the chance is very high that we don't forget it ;-)
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3.org_-_improvements#READY_for_integration

Maybe it lasts until feb/march when we have our meeting - we contact you
personally.

## Is bp-at-typoheads.at an emailadress which you we can contact you by
100% in 2 months?

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler