[TYPO3-typo3org] EXT:rtehtmlarea and manual

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Tue Jan 23 10:11:10 CET 2007

Hello,

I just noticed now the problem with the manual of rtehtmlarea on
typo3.org. I must somehow have misunderstood the whole thing.

Now I would really like to get the manul in there again and get it
rendered on typo3.org.

What I would need:

* Could someone please fix my ongoing charset problem, which gives me a
"SoapFault Exception (#Client): looks like we got no XML document" when
I try to go for http://typo3.org/extensions/extension-keys/manage/ ?

I am pretty sure it can be fixed by just removing all Umlauts from my
extension metadata.

* Could someone assign acces to the extension key 'rtehtmlarea' for the
user 'jugglepro'?

Thx and cu soon :->

Peter
--