[TYPO3-typo3org] buzz.typo3.org: Posting form allows HTML tags

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Tue Jan 16 11:36:29 CET 2007

Hi Dimitry

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
[...]
> It is not like I am critisizing in Tapio's style,

:-)

> I simply think that:
> - sr_freecap is not good at all for Buzz
> - I rememeber that BK had much better captach extension
> - I myself never worked with captchas in typo3, so cannot propose better
> solution

there are many config options in sr_freecap which allow you to change the
look. I agree that the captcha image is almost unreadable in the default
configuration. But if you set the morphFactor to a value lower than 1 (f.e.
0.8) the image is readable.
But however: for some reasons freecap doesn't work on this server :-(
I have to look for another solution.

greets
rupert