[TYPO3-typo3org] Better Searchresult template

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Tue Feb 20 11:43:13 CET 2007

Hello,

hm. I meant the search-results. That list is very fine.

For this settings you could change the background-color. in the moment
it's a bit heavy, because very dark. The green we have in the
extensions-list will look more friendly, I think.

When do you show this full settings - as header before the
search-results - or after a klick at a "professional
mode"/"search-details"-link?

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler