[TYPO3-typo3org] missing imprint on german typo3.com?

Franz Koch typo at fx.MINUS.graefix.DOT.de
Fri Feb 16 15:36:50 CET 2007

Hi,

I guess the imprint is missing on the German version of typo3.com. The association might be linked at the bottom of the page, but I'm not sure if this is sufficient to fulfill German law (german: Teledienstgesetzt). As far as I know it has to be called 'imprint' (german: Impressum) and has to be easily visible and reachable and has to show the address as well as responsible person or group of persons (with addresses) as contact information.

And even on the linked website of the association the address is hard to find under the page 'membership'->'adress' - hmm. I wouldn't have searched in membership though.

But I'm no lawyer and maybe someone is more into this.

btw. - the image in the German version of typo3.com includes the English slogan - maybe that should be translated also.

Oh, and there is a untranslated passage in the "evaluation Center" on the main page - right below the headline "evaluation center".

Just wanted to mention it. Hope that is the correct NG as I haven't found one for typo3.com or the association.
--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch