[TYPO3-typo3org] To Alex: Spam problem on support.typo3.org?

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Fri Feb 9 10:33:48 CET 2007

Thanks, I deleted these.

It wasn't sent off the support.typo3.org site, it must have been an
email spoofed and sent directly to the list. Only logged-in users can
post from the forum back to the newsgroup and this wasn't posted by a
registered user. It was posted to the mailing list and then replicated
onto the forum, not the other way around.

Let me know if any more show up in the mailing list and I'll delete them
from the forum too.

Thanks,
Alex