[TYPO3-typo3org] Announcement: Web based reader of our Newsgroups

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Wed Dec 19 22:14:07 CET 2007

Steffen Kamper schrieb:

> Comments and suggestions are also highly welcome right here in the newsgroup
> "typo3.teams.typo3org".
>
> FYI: These features are planned for the future:
>     * posting / replying (will be done later, only for logged in users,
> using single-signon with typo3.org)
>     * view last posts (corresponding to rss feed)
>     * better cache handling of new posts
>     * correcting HTML with threading
>     * of course realurl will be used

hey steffen.

very good work. thanks for your effort. keep pushing!

please have a look as there seems to an issue with some posts:

http://support.typo3.org/index.php?id=16&tx_nntpreader_pi1[nid]=3&tx_nntpreader_pi1[mid]=224390&tx_nntpreader_pi1[page]=1&cHash=aa45e11898

the text gets cut off...

Olivier