[TYPO3-typo3org] What should support.typo3.org do?

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Sat Dec 1 11:41:13 CET 2007

Hi Daniel,

"Daniel Brüßler" <info at -remove-patchworking.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1196504131.4520.typo3-team-typo3org at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hello Steffen,
>
> ah I see that's a great solution!
>
> Is the search part of your EXT (=search within the newsgroup-postings)
> or part of mm_forum? Please tell me more about this  because so it's
> easier to optimize it.

mm_forum has a own search, i will see if i can use this or if i have to make
an own solution.
First i do the nntp-fetching, then the posting and then the search.

What i'm not sure about: including all newsgroups is to much, so i need a
list of the wanted groups (in the beginning i start with a little amount and
will check out the test-group)

vg  Steffen