[TYPO3-typo3org] Initial Meeting

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Thu Apr 12 19:53:46 CEST 2007

Hi,

i'm sorry that i can't come to t3dd07 - but sure i wanna help. In wiki there
was a meeting planned for march - seems to be over :-)
As there are several points and  a long list, many helpers i would like to
have a meeting outside the t3dd07 as well, no matter if you meet there and
start the progress.

vg  Steffen

news:mailman.1.1176192613.6842.typo3-team-typo3org at lists.netfielders.de...