[TYPO3-typo3org] t3dd07 - significant days passed...

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu Apr 12 14:57:17 CEST 2007

>> It takes time to prepare. If notifications are not sent withing this
>> week, I'll have to cancel all my papers because I will not have time
>> to prepare :(
>
> For the T3DD we accepted all papers. As we thought its more of an
> workshop character.
> Michael Stucki and Mario are preparing the schedule.
> Next time, ask the usual suspects ;-)

So I'm asking one of the usual suspects now:
If I registered as a speaker only and my paper is accepted, does this mean,
that I am expected to come? - If not, it's not much of a problem. Since I
didn't get any response I didn't register as a usual attendee and a few days
ago I read that the event is fully booked now.

I really need to know what's going to happen now, since there are only 2
weeks left to get the papers ready and an accommodation for the stay in
Dietikon.

So could you please clarify this?

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian