[TYPO3-typo3org] Initial Meeting

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Tue Apr 10 22:34:10 CEST 2007

Hi Mattes,

the reason is: Nobody saw, that the link to it is missing ;-) So nobody
set the link.

Now I set this as "TeamInfo_current"-text
++---
In the moment it's the planning-phase for the Rebuilding TYPO3.org. See
the list of things what needs improvement and the Team Summit in germany.
++---

kind regards
Daniel Brüßler