[TYPO3-typo3org] Initial Meeting

Mathias Schreiber [TYPO3] mathias at typo3.org
Tue Apr 10 10:08:48 CEST 2007

Hi guys n girls,

since it seems that only 4 people from the WIKI Team List
(http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3.org_-_improvements#Current_Project_Members)
are available at the developer days OR simply not reading this list we
won't be able to make the first meeting happen at the T3DD (although I
thought it would be the perfect place).

So what I would like to do is to propose some dates:
I am now looking for the way to do this, I am a big fan of the
Mailinglists so I would just like to ask who from the list above is
actually reading things that take place here (because they WILL take
place here).

So I want a ping from:
Elmar (Hinz I guess)
Erik Svendsen
Espen Svebak
Jens Hoffmann
Andreas Dolleschal
Michael Scharkow
Michael Stucki
Ingmar Schlecht
Sebastian Kurfürst
Daniel Brüssler
Thomas Hempel
Ingo Renner
Steffen Kamper

Everybody willing to help and NOT listed here please update the WIKI
page, otherwise this will result in a organisational nightmare.

Thanks a lot
Mattes